- Wrongly deposit money or extra deposit money will be returned back within 03
weeks if the respective candidate informs us within 02 days after the date of
money deposit or transaction.
- In case if an author wishes to withdraw their papers from the journal or cancel
the registration from the conference, the full amount will not be refunded.
Refunds will be subjected to an administrative charge to be borne by the
registrant. Bank charges that occur will also have to be borne by the
- Approved Charge, once received by Labtech Innovations, will not be refunded at
any circumstances. If any paper is cancelled (by either side) due to duplicate
publication, plagiarism, author misconduct, authorship dispute, ethical issue,
etc, no refund of Publication charge will be done.
- No refund will be made for cancellation after the paper being scheduled in the
conference (technical session).
- if the paper does not reach the reviewing stage. Or not accepted, it will
publish in another journal by confirming with authors.
- There are no refunds or cancellation of debts, if the author withdraws his or
her paper from consideration; or if he or she declines to revise and resubmit.
- There are no refunds or cancellation of debts, once the paper is published or
online in the journal link.
- There are no refunds or cancellation of debts if the published paper is removed
due to Copyright Infringement Claims or any other issue.
- After Publish Issue / Indexing, the author can’t make any correction in the
- After publishing Issue/Indexing, If the author wants to correction in the
article he/she has to pay extra as per changes in the article depending on the
- There are no refunds or cancellation of debts, if Publications may be delayed
sometimes as it depends upon the publisher based on upcoming issues.